Monday, June 15, 2009

Luca Lunedi


Screw it. Who can think about Loooca when ADP's agent is upsetting us all with vague statements such as (to paraphrase) "His contract is up soon, and if you don't want him, there are plenty who do."



Here is one such statement:


http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun15g.html






Here is another:




http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/15/1325791/juventus-icon-alessandro-del-piero-tempted-by-la-primera



Here is the sound of Bunny's head hitting the floor when she passes out:





[thunk!]





Spain?





China?





MLS?





The only possible non-Bianconeri solution is for him to sign with DC United. The house next door is for sale, hovel that it is. He could live here practically incognito because no one gives a shi--oops--hoot, yeah, no one gives a hoot about futbol. But even that (although good for my relationship with ADP) would be the kiss of death for his career.



And if he did move in next door, I'd have to cut down all those expensive bushes so I could spy on him more effectively--oops--I mean so we could swap recipes over the fence more easily. Kirby likes to escape over there. Maybe I could stop discouraging that behavior. "Kirby! Where'd you go little fella? Kirby! Oh hi neighbor. Seems my little explorer has crossed over again. I'm looking for him. That's why I'm creeping around under your windows. Have you seen my little buddy?"





Nay! It is bad! Bad!



[thunk thunk thunk!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Finding Kirby" sure beats "borrowing a cup of sugar" as an excuse!