Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's time

ADP: Please, Dirtbunny. What do I have to do?

Dirtbunny: Shhhhh. We don't want The Man to know.

ADP: But Dirtbunny, he figured it out a month ago.

Dirtbunny: No. He still thinks it's Gigi.

ADP: You are fooling yourself Dirtbunny. He knows.

Dirtbunny: No.

ADP: Dirtbunny, please, he knows. Everyone knows.

Dirtbunny: Hmm.

ADP: There is no point in pretending any longer.

Dirtbunny: Hmmm

ADP: I don't want to live a lie. Please. You must.

Dirtbunny: [says nothing--playing hard to get]

ADP: Bunny. Come on.

Dirtbunny: OK [hates to lose]

ADP: That's my girl. I was beginning to worry.

Dirtbunny: Oh, Alessa, you know I love you best. You're in. You always have been.

ADP: Do I have to play every minute of every game? Sometimes I just want to sit next to you.

Dirtbunny: Shhhh. We'll work something out.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a secret? As if!