Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nicki is out

Nicki Legrottaglie has been broken for about a month. The Bianconeri have missed him. Dirtbunny has missed him. Nicki has been promoting his new book. It turns out that, like Ricky Kaka, Nicki belongs to Jesus. You know what I mean. You know exactly what I mean.

There is room on FC Dirtbunny for people who belong to Jesus. There is room in this world for people who belong to Jesus. It's OK to belong to Jesus.

It is not OK to refuse tolerance to the gay. Dirtbunny is gay-friendly and so is her football club. We love the gay. Not so much do we love the gay-haters.

Nicki's weird-ass comments and beliefs about the gay are not compatible with the Dirtbunny world-view. Love ya, babe, and love your game, but you're off the team--ooops, I mean side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like Austin Powers' dad said, "I hate intolerance - and the Dutch!" Similarly, I despise intolerance and homophobes. Hit the road, Nicki!