Thursday, March 12, 2009

Working through it



1. I still don't want to talk about the Bianconeri. There was no Bianconerijoy this week. And no Zlatanjoy. And no Merenguejoy. There is still the slim possibility for some Fabijoy. We'll see tonight when The Man gets home.




2. I finished everything on my to-do list so I came home early, liberated The Boys to the yard, where they both peed and pooped (Kirby is not a frequent pooper, so that was a surprise), and then they both had an unusually long sniff at the folding chairs on the 1.8 billion dollar deck. Seldom do they care about those chairs. I wondered. I pondered. And then--Eureka!--those chairs must still smell like the Old Folks' butts, which spent a few hours in them this weekend.




3. Now that you have been updated on the dogpoop situation, I have some other fabulous news for you. Because the weather was so nice last weekend (they're calling for snow tonight and tomorrow), I was out on the deck a lot and I got my first sunburn of 2009! Not a big one, but a sunburn just the same. The Calabrian forebears did not pass their olive complexions on to me (but thanks for all the extra hair--not). I am already recovered and am now duly reminded about the hat and the sun umbrella that I need even when it's overcast. Jeez.




4. Speaking of Calabrians, here's a bonus for ya.






Hasn't broken Bunny's heart.






Yet.









Maybe because he's broken.










I have a grey fringed scarf just like that!

No comments: