Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dirtbunny's World Cup 2010 Collection

It is complete:

For those of you who couldn't be bothered to Google, too bad.  If you can't temember your Los Catrachos and your Alicelestes, I'm not doing an answer key.

And here's some news.  When I started writing this, I thought that splitting things up by subject matter made sense.  I don't think that any more.  I don't live with yarn and food and dogs and football in different compartments, and so I'm not going to write that way any more.  I've posted my last in the auxiliary pages, except for "FAQ,"  because I still like the idea of an FAQ and some things need explaining etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've already broken in the Argie and Oranje scarves successfully, so I'm sure the others will also be swimming in good karma...................Fanfingtastic!