Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yikes

I was going to give everyone a Kirby update and maybe some knitting information, but I've been sidetracked by a crisis. The auto has no oil pressure. "Park ASAP when safe." How's THAT for a warning light. I noticed the light a few houses down the road, so I went the 50 yards and parked in front of the house. And now we need more car repairs, and a tow truck to get it to the garage, and a rental to get us to the Old Folks Home this weekend. The Boys don't understand why I'm not in the mood for them right now. However, The Man is on the case, so I can stop panicking. Time now for some TV to numb the agitation and some beagle therapy to soothe the senses. Bunny out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The beagles' therapautic effects apparently didn't extend to helping me with the car this morning. Freeloaders!

The Man