Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Come Play with Bunny

It is apparently OK with The Man if Dirtbunny suggests to the world that he would consider the possibility of wearing Heidi Klum's scalp as a hat. Probably because he knows that the "world" (i.e., Bunny's known readership) consists of her Daddy (when he's not overseas) and Mel (who reads the stuff about the dogs and the yarn, but not the stuff about the food). Also, he knows Mel is too nice to think ill of The Man, and Daddy is so happy that someone took Dirtbunny off his hands that anything The Man does is just fine so long as Dirtbunny doesn't move back in with her parents.

I think I have probably fixed the comments to allow anonymous contributions from those who don't want the evil overlords of Blogger to know their stuff. That was what I always intended, but, you know, sometimes Bunny has problems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rely on your membership to realize that I am not, in fact, a serial killer with psychopathic tendencies. It's all I can do.

Yours not murderously,

The Man

Anonymous said...

We are back from abroad. I wish to dispell any notion that you would not be welcome to come back home. However, there would bbe certain conditions: pay rent; clean up after yourself; so your share of the house maintenance; etc. We still love you just the way you are.

Daddy