Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blast!

So I'm supposed to be getting a massage right now, but we are having freezing rain and I am trapped in my house because of icy conditions. I really wanted a massage. I was supposed to have one last Wednesday, but Kirby was busy pretending to be dead/dying, so I didn't go. I know exactly which muscles in my neck and shoulders I wanted her to work on, too.

So now what? There's the Wahoos on TV tonight, but they are playing the ranked and despised Tarheels, and they are terrible this year and will only make me sad if I watch. There are election returns, but I will be asleep by the time there's anything to report, and I cannot bear the schlocky non-news they try to feed us based on 5% of precincts reporting.

I never did learn how to entertain myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But the exit polls! Aren't you dying to review the exit-poll results? I know I am!

Signed,

One Sick Fuck