Saturday, February 9, 2008

Further Update

  1. Our Special Boy continues to show no signs of any difficulty. He is his perfect, adorable, wonderful self. Still no clue as to what was wrong and how to prevent future incidents.
  2. Dirtbunny, through trial and error, has figured out how to get her Anti-virus sweep to run. First, disable anti-spyware software. Second, do not connect/disable connection to internet. Three, run sweep. Elapsed time of last sweep: 45 minutes. Prior record: 2 1/2 hours. Four, able (un-disable?) anti-spyware software and internet connections. Five, business as usual.

I am very proud of myself for working out this problem. I really don't know how any of this techno stuff works. I just began to notice patterns and suspect interference from other programs and so I gave it a shot. Also, I am fully able to operate can-openers and doorknobs.

No comments: