Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Almost done with the Big Swede

He's gone to Spain, so he's dead to me. I have a bit more mourning to do and then let's never speak of him again.


WOE: No more epic clashes of Gio versus The Zlatan!






WOEWOE: No more crazy prancing around demanding hero worship from the masses!


WOEWOEWOE: No more manhugs that result in crushing injuries to smaller teammates!



WAIL: Everyone else on the planet has at least a little body fat. Dirtbunny will never see thigh muscles like that again!





OK: This one's only here because I like how Marco is whining about some imagined crime against his person (O Arturo, Prince of Irony) and if I don't post it now, I'll have to crop the Big Swede out later.




WAILandWOE: Did I mention the bit about the prancing?



I'll miss his cute little Swedish babies.



I'll miss those occasional moments of horsing around when he made his teammates look like they might be real human people instead of Il Diavolo's representatives in Serie A.





I'll miss him being best friends with Marco, the only teammate even close to his size. He's got to be six inches taller than Pique, and a foot taller than anyone else at Barca.




Sigh. Football is suffering.







OK. Almost done with the ranting. I have one more thing to post about (eventually) that requires some Zlatanmentions, and then it will be over.







Ooooooh. Looks like Marco has found a replacement best friend!


We like Sammy. Now, let's see how Sammy does without Messi, Xavi, and Iniesta feeding him. That's right, Sammy. Deki Stankovic is your midfield now, and Chivu is your fullback instead of Dani Alves. Good luck winning the Scudetto.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also, Sammy gets to enjoy the unique experience of having the biggest prima donna on your team being the coach and not a player. And I'll bet Muntari commits cheap, senseless, dangerous fouls in practice too.