Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mercoledi Mishap

Kirby got his itchy feets medicine put between his toes this morning, and so he got a rawhide stick for being such a good boy. This means that Yarn Bandit got one too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let me ask you: What happens when you mix rawhide sticks with open closet doors?



You get a violated sock yarn stash. The special sub-stash that I had segregated for my SIL was also violated and is no longer segregated. When it's time for her socks, I'm going to have to guess which yarn she picked.
.
.
.
.
Also, the bag is still slimy with doggie spit. And some of the skeins are chewed.
.
.
.
.
.
Who do you think is the culprit?
.
.
.
Well, which beagle is the one who likes to hide things?
.
.
.
.
And which beagle has a special attraction to yarn?.
.
.
You may want to imagine that this photo shows his deep remorse for messing with Bunny's stuff. Don't kid yourself. He's not sorry. He's just wondering why Dirtbunny is glaring at him. I predict that he'll be sucking up for the rest of the day to get back in my good graces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Profit from the suck-up by enjoying ece at dinner time!