Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Closet cleaning

Although it is still in the 70s here in Suburbia, it is time to switch over to fall clothes and shoes. This means switching the contents of the upstairs closet with the basement closet, getting rid of stuff I don’t want anymore, and making sure that what I do want is clean, pressed, and mended. It is also a good time for ordinary closet cleaning, which is pretty simple here since I tend not to clutter up my closets too much. I have discovered YB’s mother lode of buried rawhides:


And with all the open closet doors today, I have fished him out of my yarn stash once and out from behind the suitcases another time. The yarn stash rawhide (don’t worry—the yarn is protected inside Ziploc bags) I’m retrieving later when he isn’t looking because it apparently spent some time underground outside....


....and is too filthy for beagles, no matter what YB thinks. The suitcase rawhide has already been given back to YB for reburial, and he has just showed up without it, so I’ll look in the sofa cushions later. If it’s in my closet, the sofa or chair cushions, or the bed, I’ll dig it out and save it for later. If it’s in The Man’s closet, it stays. I don’t go in The Man’s closet, and if he doesn’t want beagles digging around in there, then he should learn to close the door.




Hey, Bunny! Whatcha doin out there? Kirby come with?

No comments: