Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A message from Tiki

My name is Tiki. Will you rub my belly? Bunny is here today, but the other dog is gone. This is good because I like Bunny, and today she is giving me extra treats and I don't even have to work hard to steal them from stupid old Kirby. He's too slow and he's always on my side of the sofa. I hate it when he touches me. I think he must be bad. That's probably why he gets all those extra baths and I don't. Yesterday we went to the dog park and he got humped. What a loser! Not me! I don't get humped.



I don't know why she calls me El Puto. I think that's a made-up word. Just cuz I want to be loved doesn't make me bad, does it? I don't know why she has that thing about my accidents. I'm real good now. Plus, it's not my fault. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Will you rub my belly?



I like it here because I get to come inside and sometimes I get to go outside and there are sunny places to nap in and lots of toys and grass to roll in and squirrels to watch. They feed me pretty good but I think they should give me more treats and plus they should give me what they are having. Sometimes if I sit there while Bunny is eating and put my ears up and stare at her real cute, sometimes she gives me some. Not Food Guy, though. Will you rub my belly? I can stare at Food Guy all the time and nothing works. Also, Food Guy keeps sitting in my spot on the sofa but I know how to get him up. All I gotta do is get up and wander around. He thinks I'm gonna pee and maybe I will, maybe I won't, but if I act like I'm gonna, then I get to go outside PLUS I get a treat when I come back in PLUS I can steal back my spot on the sofa from dumb old Food Guy.

3 comments:

Dirtbunny said...

So, Tiki, now that we know you can type, perhaps you should get a job and help out with the expenses around here.

Anonymous said...

A-Ha! Now that I know your clever strategems, Tiki, I can work on effective counter-moves.....against my dog. Sigh. There is no limit to my lameness.

Stupidly,

FG

Anonymous said...

Why can't all beagles just get along? Why must one be dominant and one submissive? Wy can't they just be like Hillary and Barack?