Thursday, October 2, 2008

Culprits

This is not what I was going to do when I took a half-day off to handle some bidness and play in the sunshine, and this is not what I was going to write about, but I am obviously not in control of my own life anymore. Here goes.



Bunny gets home early from work and goes back to her room to change into play clothes and finds this:






That's not the best photo, but if it were in focus, you would see that it is smears of someone's crusty eye boogers and dried-up drool puddles on Bunny's pillowcase. Bunny did not do this herself.

Also on the bed was this:


Do you see, knitters, which book it is? Do you see? (Note to non-knitters: this is a special book. Correction. This was a special book) How bad is it?


It's bad. I don't know for sure who is responsible for what, but I have my theories:

Don't you dare say he's cute! He's not cute. He's the devil. El Diablo!

You may now return to the top and take the poll.

Plus, this just in:


Hello out there! Bunny quit smoking! Does anyone besides The Bean's mom care?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your theory is a shrewd and probably accurate one. The pic demonstrates his tendency to do bad stuff and then cuddle up to you and look cute in order to avoid punishment. The Devil has many snares of cuteness lying in wait for us, many of them laid by El Diablito.

Congrats on not smoking - in addition to me, John McCain and Barack Obama join me in a rare moment of bipartisam agreement
to say that America Rocks!, but that Bunny Rocks America Hardest!

Anonymous said...

Great that you have stopped smoking. We care and respect your conquering the addiction. Is there anything your loyal fans can do to be supportive?

The orange socks look great on the feet!!