Sunday, April 26, 2009

Freefall continues

Bianconeri get a draw to the worst team in Serie A. At least it wasn't a loss. And now they drop to a firm third in the table, behind Inter and A C Milan. ADP scored a goal on a penalty kick, but missed a pile of shots and got subbed out in the second half. My internet service does not provide ESPN360.com, so I had to settle for the crappy gamecast. Too sad. Also, too early to relieve suffering through drink.


Dirtbunny: I don't want to go to Indianapolis.

ADP: I'll come with.

Dirtbunny: You have training.

ADP: I hate futbol. I'd rather go with you.

Dirtbunny: But you have a game next Sunday.

ADP: Fly to USA tonight, go with you to Indianapolis tomorrow, stay in hotel with you, fly back to Malpensa on Friday, play in Torino against Lecce on Sunday. No problem.

Dirtbunny: You can't be serious.

ADP: As serious as a heart attack. The hotel has a gym, right?

Dirtbunny: [! knows that hotel "gym" is no substitute for professional futbol training]

ADP: I'm a seasoned world traveler. This is no big deal.

Dirtbunny: [!!! can you even get to DC from Malpensa tonight? Answer: Yes, but he'd have to take a later flight to Indianapolis. Oh, wait. He played in Reggina, so he'd have to get to a major airport first. But he's rich. He'll figure something out.]

ADP: Come on Dirtbunny. You know you want to.

Dirtbunny: You'd do that for me?

ADP: Only the best for my Dirtbunny.

Dirtbunny: *sigh*

No comments: