Saturday, February 5, 2011

I suck

Wow.  I am the epitome of a neglectful absentee football owner.  I called up a whole mess of Diegos after the Diego-rich Uruguayan juggernaut at the world cup FIFI World Cup 2010 (tm), and then I went back to my favorite Italians and forgot all about them.  Oh sure, I still saw Diego Forlan at Atletico Madrid, and I hoped rather than believed that Juventus would get him during the winter transfer window.  I saw Diego Godin, also at Atletico, but he's been injured a lot this year.  I remembered Diego Lugano, but he plays in Turkey and his team bombed out of Europe early so no dice.  I pretty much blew off Diego Perez, because he plays in France.


Only he doesn't.  He plays in Italy.  He transferred to Bologna FC this summer.  And I didn't notice.



Bad, bad Bunny.  He's got commie hot and he's got grinta.


He's got the Rossoblu, which I'm actually fairly fond of.


Plus, he gets to hang out nekkid in the dressing room with pretty, pretty Juan Martin Caceres.  I could smack myself.

Diego, bb, I'm sorry.  Why don't you come over here and hang out for a while with me 'n' Ale?

No comments: