Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Big Tuesday

To: Professor The Man, Pork Barrel University
From: Dirtbunny
Re: Household News

  1. The thing today went fine. Kathy talked me through it, and all went well, as you predicted.
  2. Afterwards, I was wiped out, so I went home early. The Volvo had an unfortunate encounter with a pylon in the parking garage. I really don't know how it happened, because I was driving, and I never have problems. Zero injuries, zero actual "damage," just a really ugly scrape/dent. You're welcome. Glad to be of service.
  3. Kirby has been bathed and his ears cleaned. The right ear was grubby, but not as bad as it has been. The left ear was in good shape.
  4. Tiki also had his ears cleaned. He had a big dried glob of ook in there that would explain the recent fussing with the ears, but it's gone now.
  5. Post-ear-cleaning, they got rawhides, and we had Bone Wars for a while. I have managed to clean the kitchen all by myself.
  6. Karen arrived, as planned, and The Boys are getting their walk.
  7. Still no word from South Paws. I forgot to call them today, but I will tomorrow.
  8. There's nothing on TV tonight. I'll probably listen to my IPod and knit until bedtime.
  9. I'm working at home tomorrow. I'll be really really busy so whatever you do don't call me and bug me.
  10. I would kind of like a nice bowl of fruit salad, so if you would bring me some in the next 20 minutes or so, that would be great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will bring you food in about three days. Re the pylon, I have no moral standing at all to criticize, so don't sweat it. I'm glad the thing went well.