Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday

Dear Professor The Man:

Here is a recap of today's events:

  1. The Boys have test-driven both new dog beds and declare them to be acceptable.
  2. Beatrice came.
  3. The Boys have not figured out the step stool, but we're working on it.
  4. I bought a kitchen gadget today that will make you happy. Hint: cheese
  5. Something I ate out of the freezer today made me sick. Yes. Exactly. So I have tossed everything of indeterminate age, including the strange bread you bought at the Fresh Fields last weekend. Sorry, dude, but it was vaguely weird. Don't get that kind anymore, mkay? I feel better now, by the way.
  6. I'm taping "Smallville" for you. Is that love, or what?
  7. We're almost out of Kleenex, so please pick some up when you get me my fruit salad. Also, hand soap.
  8. Eight, eight, I forget what eight was for.
  9. I did unload the dishwasher, but I didn't like it.
  10. It's insanely hot here. I hate hot weather. I'm waiting for crisp, breezy autumn weather. Would you please see what you can do about that?

No comments: