Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cranky

Yesterday was not the best day. I was tired and cranky and vaguely nauseated, so I left work early and went home to retire to my boudoir, where I took a nap with my BFF Kirby. When I woke up, The Man informed my that my KnitPicks package had arrived. Upon my instructions, he brought it to me in my Camille-like state, and I opened it. Here is the aftermath:




I got some new books and some new doodads, and some new yarn. I want to knit a black winter cardigan in an alpaca blend, and I need matching yarn in worsted and DK weight. I ordered one of each from a promising lot and was pleased to confirm that, indeed:
PITCH=BLACK
and
COAL=BLACK.
So I have me my complimentary alpaca blends in worsted and DK weight in BLACK and I'm pretty much ready to order sweater quantities and get started. Only I won't, until I finish Froggy. I know that the last time I said I wouldn't buy any more sweater yarn until I finished Froggy, I lied, but that was because Froggy screwed me over big-time and I had to frog it and I needed something to cheer me up. This time I really mean it (said the junkie, swearing that this is the last time).

No comments: