Friday, November 5, 2010

Old Lady Mini-Post: Juventus Advance, Diego leaves

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON AUGUST 26, 2010


 LDN lied to us.  Diego is gone.  And to Wolfsburg no less.    This blows.


Juventus defeated Sturm Graz 1-0 (3-1 agg)  at the Stadio Olimpico this afternoon to advance to the Europa League group stage.  Palermo and Napoli advance too, and the Reds.   The group stage draw is tomorrow.   Il capitano was today's goal-scorer with a luscious, sneaky, deceitful, and powerful strike IN THE RUN OF PLAY!  You read that right:  Not on a free kick or PK.


Mercato rumors are getting obscenely ridiculous.  The one I like best is Rafael van der Vaart to Juve to replace Diego, but I'm sure that can only happen in my dreams.  The suits are probably trying to buy Mancini or Simone Loria.  *scoff*


Big normal spam to follow tomorrow or Saturday, assuming I can tear myself away from Imaginary Alessa In My Head.

No comments: